One-Step Cleaning and Static Control Solution
Staticide® wipes are the ideal anti-static applicator for keeping electronics and equipment clean and static-free. Staticide® wipes have the same long-lasting static protection as our Staticide® topical liquids, but offer a one-step cleaning and static control solution.
- Will meet MIL-B-81705 for static decay even in dry conditions and low humidity
- Available in bulk packaging for less waste
- Individually wrapped in a foil pouch for long life
- Size: 5″ x 8″
Staticide® Anti-StaticWipes: The protection of Staticide®
in the convenience of a wipe.
- Available in bulk packaging for less waste.
- Ideal for use on hard surfaces such as plastic.
- Long-lasting, Low VOC.
- Non-toxic & biodegradeable, Prevents dust attraction.
- Safe for all electronic equipment.
- Size: 5” x 8”.
Heavy Duty Low Lint Wipes
Ideal for a wide range of purposes from every day cleaning to ESD-safe environments, the LF50 is our favorite wipe to recommend for the application of Staticide® products including our Staticide® topicals and 6001 Mat and Table Top Cleaner. Made with industrial strength hydroentanbled spunlace fabric, the LF50 wipes offers low linting, superior absorbency and exceptional durability. LF50 Heavy Duty Wipes meet practically every demand for cleaning in an industrial clean room manufacturing environment.
- 12″ x 13″, 1/4 fold
- Hydroentangled 55% Cellulose/45% Polyester nonwoven wipe
- Excellent choice for general industrial manufacturing use; clean & economical
- Maintains strength in wet applications
- Compatible with ISO Class 6+ (Class 1000) cleanroom environments
- Available in white (smooth) and blue (slightly textured)
- Dimensions: 12” x 13”, 1/4 fold.
- Composition: 45% polyester and 55% wood pulp.
- Material: Hydroentangled spunlace.
- Thickness: 13.3 mils (.337 mm) as per ASTM D1117.
- Breaking Strength: (MD/XD) 35 lb / 19.1 lb per ASTM D5034.
- Weight: 2.0 oz/yd2 (67.8 g/m2), Appearance: White or Blue.
- Specific Gravity: (Water=1) .1-.3, Melting Point: >250°C / 320°F.
- Solubility in Water: Negligible.
When a little wipe is all you need, the single-ply ACL Staticide low-lint Wipe can provide the industrial performance of a larger wipe but in an economy size without waste. Outstanding in absorbency and low values of particles, this wipe is ideal for cleaning office equipment and machinery displays.
When a little wipe is all you need, the 8044 Lint-Free
Wipe can provide the industrial performance of a larger
wipe but in an economy size without waste.
- Dimensions: 6” x 6”
- Composition: 45% polyester and 55% cellulose
- Material: Spunlace, non-woven
- Thickness: 12 mils (.305 mm)
- Rate of Sorption: 2 seconds
- Weight: 2.0 oz/yd2 (67.8 g/m2)
- Appearance: White, Three Sizes.