Advanced Dissipative Static Control
The Staticide® ESD Safety Shield coatings are made of a proprietary blend of conducting polymers which allows the coating to be inherently dissipative regardless of ambient relative humidity. Unlike surfactants, this Pedot formulation provides dependable protection by allowing static to dissipate safely without wearing off or losing resistivity.
- Surface resistivity of 106 to 109 ohms/sq, Water-based acrylic.
- Translucent without appearing “milky”
- Adheres to a variety of plastics without chipping or peeling
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 for static dissipation
- Can be applied via flow coat, dipping, foam brush, or spray. Ambient cure.