ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating
For Insulation Against Electrical Shorts and Arcing
The ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating is suitable in spray applications for protecting printed circuit boards, components and flex circuitry from damage. This coating provides excellent electrical insulation properties that withstand hot and cold operating environments, including heat generated by electronic circuitry.
- Operating temperature from -75°F/-59°C to 270°F/132°C.
- High dielectric breakdown of 8300 volts/mil.
- Meets MIL-I-46058C, Type AR.
- Compliant to IPC-CC-830B with amendment 1.
- Designed to provide effective insulation against electrical shorts and harsh environments.
- No ozone-depleting substances.
- Provides excellent acid resistance.
- Self-healing; easily repairable.
- Contains UV tracer for easy quality control. RoHS compliant.