ACL Freeze Spray Anti-Stat
Safely Cools Individual Static-Sensitive Components
Freeze Spray Anti-Stat is engineered for locating thermal intermittent electrical components or cooling printed circuit boards with minimal static generation. This circuit refrigerant system is non-flammable, residue-free and provides fast cooling action.
It is suitable to use for isolate thermal intermittent components, for dissipating heat while soldering/desoldering in rework/repair operations, for cooling down hot equipment and components for testing, to test circuit traces for continuity and cracks, and to test printed circuit boards for stress fractures and cracks.
- High heat transfer; acts as heat sink in repair operations.
- Low temps -60°F. Non-flammable. Zero static generation.
- Non-corrosive and non-abrasive.
- Ultra-pure; filtered to 0.20 microns.
- Fast-drying, non-residual.
- Ozone safe: contains no CFC’s or HCFC’s.