Staticide® Latex ESD Finger Cots
Economical Static Shielding
For economical static protection, ACL’s Staticide Latex ESD Finger Cots protect boards from ESD and contaminants such as skin salts, oils, and particulates. While anti-static pink latex is commonly recognized for being effective for static control, black latex offers added security for those specifying mid-range static dissipation. Washed and powder-free, the inherent elasticity of latex allows for a comfortable fit that is easy wear.
- Powder-free / ISO 5 / Class 100 Cleanroom
- Suggested for Class II static sensitivity devices
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards
- Immobilized packaged in anti-static, gas-impermeable film flushed with semiconductor grade N2
- 70LA (pink) 1010 ohms resistance as per ANSI-ESD SP15.1
- 80LA (black) 107 ohms resistance as per ANSI-ESD SP15.1
- Powder-free / ISO 5 / Class 100 Cleanroom.
- Suggested for Class II static sensitivity devices (thresholds up to 3999v).
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards.
- Immobilized packaged in anti-static, gas-impermeable
- Resistance per ANSI/ESD SP15.1:
70LA pink: 10e10 ohms.
80LA black: 10e7 ohmsfilm flushed with semiconductor grade N2.
- RoHS compliant.
- 3 Mil thickness.